Can you guess how most people improve their rankings?
Well, they either hire an SEO firm, which is expensive, or they do it themselves, which is time-consuming.
There must be a better solution, right?
One that still gets results, doesn’t take as much time and doesn’t cost any money.
Well, I’m about to make a major upgrade to Ubersuggest in the next 30 days that will help you do just this.
And before I release it, I need your feedback… so let me know what you think.
Here’s what I am thinking of doing to help you get better rankings in less time and without spending money.
SEO starts with good data
The first thing I want to do is help you track your results so you can see what’s working and what isn’t.
Currently, with Ubersuggest, there is no way to track your progress, but I am about to change that.
First, I plan to create a dashboard that looks something like this:
You’ll be able to see your site, how much organic search traffic you get on a monthly basis, the keywords you rank for, how many backlinks you have, and any website errors you need to fix.
And on a weekly basis, we will automatically run your site through our site audit report to show you what’s wrong and if you are improving.
This way, you don’t continually have to check your site or look for opportunities. Instead, you’ll be notified when you need to fix something.
In addition to that, you’ll be able to start tracking your rankings for any keyword you want.
From your dashboard, you can click on a profile and see where you rank for any given term on both mobile and desktop devices and in any country or city.
If you have specific keywords that you want to track, you’ll be able to manually add them to do so. And if you aren’t sure which keywords to track, you’ll see a list of suggestions as well.
And if you want to track those rankings in a specific city or country, you can also do that…
My favorite part about the report is that you can easily see your rankings over time. Not just from an overall site perspective but also from a keyword level.
Now, this is where I need your help.
My goal is twofold… the first is to help you track how your SEO is doing and the second is to tell you what to fix.
Here’s why I am trying to accomplish both of those things:
- Track your progress for you – it’s too much work to track on a daily basis if your efforts are going in the right or wrong direction. The new Ubersuggest will track your rankings for you on a daily basis. That way you don’t have to do it. And if Google updates their algorithm, you will see what’s happening in real-time.
- Tell you what to fix – instead of you having to hunt down what you should fix, I will simply send you alerts and reports with step-by-step instructions on how to fix what needs improvements. And if you or someone on your team updates your site, no worries, because every week I will automatically recrawl your site and tell you if there are more errors you need to fix.
Eventually, I want to even automate most of link building, but that isn’t ready yet.
Is there anything else I can add to the reports to make your life easier? Is there anything I can change to make it easier for you to get higher rankings?
PS: If you haven’t checked out Ubersuggest recently you should. We’ve made a lot of improvements to it over the last few months.
PPS: These features will be free of course. 😉
See How My Agency Can Drive Massive Amounts of Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.