Page loading time is obviously an important part of any website’s user experience. And many times we’ll let it slide to accommodate better aesthetic design, new nifty functionality or to add more content to web pages. Unfortunately, website visitors tend to care more about speed than all the bells and whistles we want to add to our websites. Additionally, page loading time is becoming a more important factor when it comes to search engine rankings.
Next week we’ll post our complementary article: “Speed Is A Killer – Why Decreasing Page Load Time Can Drastically Increase Conversions” to elaborate more on this topic. For now, please enjoy and share the infographic below.
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load. »tweet«
- 51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error. »tweet«
- 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available. »tweet«
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less. »tweet«
- 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load. »tweet«
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. »tweet«
- If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year. »tweet«
Looking to speed up your website? Check out this video:
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.
Are You Using Google Ads? Try Our FREE Ads Grader!
Stop wasting money and unlock the hidden potential of your advertising.
- Discover the power of intentional advertising.
- Reach your ideal target audience.
- Maximize ad spend efficiency.