Your online reputation can have a huge impact on your business. A whopping 93 percent of consumers say online reviews impact their purchasing decisions.
You can earn a positive reputation online by providing a great user experience, selling quality products or services, and having exceptional customer service. You should also have strategies in place to get more of your satisfied customers to leave online reviews.
So, let’s say you’ve done all that, and your online reputation is glowing…now what? How can you translate that into traffic, leads, and sales?
Join Neil Patel and TrustPilot for a free webinar at 8am PST on April 12th to learn 7 Ways to Use Your Online Reputation to Get More Traffic, Leads, and Sales.
Why Your Online Reputation Matters for Getting Sales
In 2021, over 230 million people made a purchase online. When it comes to e-commerce and online businesses in general, you have plenty of access to reviews before deciding to make a purchase.
According to Trustpilot, reviews are one of the most trusted forms of social proof with 89 percent of global consumers reading them as part of their online buying journey.
People don’t just read one or two reviews before deciding to make a purchase. When it comes to local businesses, the average consumer will read 10 reviews before deciding if they can trust them.
On top of that, 99 percent of consumers searched for a business online at some point in the past year. Therefore, businesses that are trying to stand out locally have a lot to gain from paying close attention to their online reputation.
B2B businesses should be paying close attention as well. 92 percent of decision-makers for B2B purchases will read online reviews before closing the deal.
It’s clear your online reputation matters. Now you just need to learn how to leverage your online reputation to get more traffic, leads, and, ultimately, sales.
Who Will Benefit From This Webinar?
There are a lot of people who can benefit from the information that will be shared in this webinar. A few that come to mind are:
- Marketers looking for new ways to use social proof and online reviews to drive results for clients.
- Businesses looking for new strategies to increase traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Reputation managers who want to align strategies with marketing teams and business owners.
- Anyone looking to leverage their personal brand to get better online results.
What Businesses Will Benefit From This Webinar?
Most businesses track their online reputation. Here’s some proof:
- 88 percent of small businesses audit their online reputation at least once a quarter.
- 66 percent of small businesses monitor their repuation on social media.
- 87 percent of business executitives say their reputation with their customers is very important
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small local business, an up-and-coming e-commerce site, a B2B organization selling enterprise solutions, or anything else in between. Any business that is looking to improve their traffic or get more revenue will benefit from the strategies you will learn in our upcoming webinar.
What You’ll Learn in This Webinar
This webinar will show you seven powerful ways you can leverage your online reputation. Some things you can look forward to include:
- collecting and leveraging online review data
- driving conversions at key touchpoints in the customer journey
- how you can get more great reviews easily
- how you can use your reviews across other channels
Not only will learn why each strategy can be beneficial to your business, we will show exactly how it can be used and how other businesses have done it before.
If all of this is right up your alley, make sure to sign up for our webinar. Neil Patel and Trustpilot are excited to show you how creating a powerful online reputation can make a difference.
What are some ways you have used your online reputation to get more traffic, leads, and sales?
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.