More people are shopping on mobile devices than ever before. Is your business prepared to satisfy these mobile bound customers?
Click on the infographic below to view a larger version:
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- In 2013, mobile phones will overtake desktops as the most commonly used device to access the web. »tweet«
- The % of purchases made from mobile devices on Black Friday 2012 increased 40% compared to 2011. »tweet«
- PayPal reported that Black Friday 2012 mobile payment volume increased 190% compared to 2011. »tweet«
- 166% more people shopped via mobile devices on Black Friday 2012 compared to 2011. »tweet«
- Most consumers wait about 5 seconds for a website to load on their mobile device compared to 3 seconds for most desktop consumers. »tweet«
- One study found that the mention of a location or city name in a mobile ad can improve click-through rates by 200%. »tweet«
See How My Agency Can Drive Massive Amounts of Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.