Colors affect us in countless ways—mentally and physically, consciously and subconsciously. Psychologists have suggested that color impression can account for 60% of the acceptance or rejection of a product or service.
Good color choices should never be neglected in web design. A bad color combination can have the same negative effect as poor copy and slow load times. In this infographic, we will briefly discuss color coordination and how you can use this to your advantage when designing your site. Special thanks to @speckyboy, @smashingmag and @onextrapixel.
Click on the infographic below to view a larger image:
Website Color Scheme Examples
Complementary Colors – Naturestable.com
Analogous Colors – Simplebits.com
Split-Complementary Colors – Finaltouchapp.com
Triadic Colors – 365daysofastronomy.org
Tetradic Colors – Floridaflourish.com
Square Colors – Panerabread.com
It’s important to have a consistent color scheme on your website. To learn more, check out this short video:
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.
Are You Using Google Ads? Try Our FREE Ads Grader!
Stop wasting money and unlock the hidden potential of your advertising.
- Discover the power of intentional advertising.
- Reach your ideal target audience.
- Maximize ad spend efficiency.