The old adage “you have to spend money to make money” doesn’t always apply to marketing. If you have a product that people want, you don’t need a $100,000 marketing budget to acquire customers. There are ways to acquire them without spending a penny.
Today’s infographic shows you how to do just that. It applies to both startups and established companies. Following the infographic, you’ll find some recommended reading on acquiring customers without spending money.
- How Dropbox Hacked Growth to Become a Multi-Billion Dollar Company
- A 5-minute video on how Pandora’s personal touch led their growth
- How to Get 60 Leads in 24 Hours with a Landing Page and a LinkedIn group
- The Few Ways to Scale User Growth
Paul Graham’s essay on Doing Things That Don’t Scale.
About the Author: Zach Bulygo (Twitter) likes marketing, finance, and learning about different businesses.
See How My Agency Can Drive Massive Amounts of Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.