People are the lifeblood of your business. Building relationships with people fosters loyalty. As a result, loyalty has the potential to increase profits.
An excellent way to start building relationships with people who share similar interests is by developing a fan base. In this infographic we’ll tell you how a fan base can make a real difference and what you can do to nurture it.
Click on the infographic below to view a larger image:
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- 64% of Twitter users say they are more likely to buy from the brands they follow. »tweet«
- 51% of Facebook users say they are more likely to buy from the brands they follow. »tweet«
- 81% of Facebook fans said they feel connection/empathy with a particular brand. Only 39% of non-fans said they did. »tweet«
- 87% of Facebook fans said they are satisfied with a particular brand. Only 49% of non-fans said they did. »tweet«
- 38% of respondents reported that they would likely become a fan of a brand on Facebook if they saw a family member or close friend do so. »tweet«
- 50% of small business owners reported gaining new customers through social media – most notably through Facebook and LinkedIn. »tweet«
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.
Are You Using Google Ads? Try Our FREE Ads Grader!
Stop wasting money and unlock the hidden potential of your advertising.
- Discover the power of intentional advertising.
- Reach your ideal target audience.
- Maximize ad spend efficiency.