The perception that people have of your business is a reflection of your website. If you have an impressive website, people are more likely to think highly of your business, and they are more likely to purchase.
Think about it. If you go to a website that has spelling errors, pages that don’t render correctly, and little useful information, are you more or less likely to buy? Even more, do you suspect that search engines might penalize the site?
Putting time and work into your website to make it read well is one of the best things you can do to improve conversions and rank better on search.
To help get you zeroed in on the important aspects to focus on, Neil Patel at Quick Sprout has created an infographic that outlines the 10 key elements of a high quality website.
For more information on building a high quality website, check out some of our other content:
- 8 Elements That Make a Great SaaS Website
- How to Build a Trustworthy Website
- 9 User Experiment Pitfalls That Repel Website Visitors
And here are three related articles from other sources:
- 10 Steps to the Perfect Portfolio Websites
- A Short Guide to Writing Good Copy
- 9 Website Strategies That Lead to More Sales
About the Author: Zach Bulygo (Twitter) likes marketing, finance, and learning about different businesses.
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.