86% of consumers say that a coupon affects their decision (to varying degrees) in choosing one brand over another. Between June 2009 and June 2010 the savings generated from digital coupons doubled. During November 2010 alone, digital coupon traffic rose 27% year-over-year. Coupons are becoming huge. In this infographic, we’re going to briefly investigate the world of coupons: how consumers interact with them and how they might impact your business.
Click on the image below to view an enlarged version of this infographic:
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- During November 2010 alone, digital coupon traffic rose 27% year-over-year. »tweet«
- 31% of consumers say that they look for coupons on coupon websites. »tweet«
- 86% of consumers say that a coupon affects their decision in choosing one brand over another. »tweet«
- Consumers who use coupons spend an average of 56.5% more than consumers who did not use a coupon. »tweet«
- In a study by Seewhy.com, the introduction of a promotional discount in remarketing emails caused the shopping cart recovery rate to jump from 18% to 46%. »tweet«
- Digital coupon sales for the 2010 holiday period reached a combined $119 million. »tweet«
- In 2010, the Southern states led all U.S. regions in online coupon usage. »tweet«
Learn more about the right way to discount your products:
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.