Any business owner will tell you that retaining your customers is low-hanging fruit. Understanding how to create loyal customers so you can retain them is one of the most important things for a business. For starters it’s critical to know the fastest ways to lose customers so you stop making these mistakes and start retaining customers. This graphic highlights the fastest ways to lose customers.
Stats You Should Tweet:
- 9.5 minutes are spent on average trying to reach a human when trapped in an automated phone system »tweet«
- 61% of consumers take their business to a competitor when they end a business relationship »tweet«
- 71% of consumers have ended their relationship with a company due to poor customer service »tweet«
- Globally, the average value of a lost customer is $243 »tweet«
- $83 billion is the cost of poor customer service in the US »tweet«
- Rookie mistakes on @Twitter can push a customer away »tweet«
- 65% of Fortune 100 global companies utilize @Twitter to engage with the world »tweet«
- Companies focus on acquisition more than customer retention, even though it can cost 7x more to acquire new customers »tweet«
- 63% of marketers felt that new customer acquisition is the most important advertising goal »tweet«
See How My Agency Can Drive Massive Amounts of Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.