Email marketing has been used for years to keep in contact and maintain relationships with customers. Lately, with the increasing use of smartphones, we’ve seen the effectiveness continue to rise. However, many companies are not adapting to mobile which could have disastrous effects.
Click on the infographic below to see a full sized view:
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- Triggered emails have 50% higher open rates than non-triggered emails. »tweet«
- Open rates for email on smartphones have risen over 40% in the past couple of years. »tweet«
- Open rates on desktop computers have dropped over 18% in the past couple of years. »tweet«
- Only 2% of companies have an advanced mobile email marketing strategy. »tweet«
- 89% of consumers will delete a poorly formatted email if viewed on mobile. 27% will unsubscribe. »tweet«
Want some updated tips for 2018? Then watch this video!
See How My Agency Can Drive Massive Amounts of Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.