In a recent study conducted by Google, over 600 B2B marketing professionals were surveyed and were asked about their marketing strategy. This survey assessed how these marketers planned to spend their marketing budget, the challenges they faced, how they analyzed ROI and the overall effectiveness of marketing programs. What follows are some key findings from that survey.
Click on the image below to see an enlarged version of the B2B Marketing Guide Infographic:
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- In 2010, B2B Marketers allocated 62% of their budget towards non-digital marketing methods. »tweet«
- In 2010, B2B Marketers allocated 31% of their budget towards digital marketing methods. »tweet«
- 81% of the B2B marketers believe their audiences are using search engines for work purposes, and they agree that search marketing is the most effective way to reach them. »tweet«
- 85% of B2B marketers said that SEM was effective for gaining new leads. »tweet«
- Two-thirds of marketers say that customer retention is where the majority of their marketing dollars will go in 2011. »tweet«
- 38% of marketers plan to increase their social media budget in 2011. »tweet«
- 42% of B2B marketers believe their audiences frequently use social media for business purposes. »tweet«
What marketing methods are working best for you this year? Please share with our community below 🙂
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.