Bad customer service has got to be the fastest way for a business to lose customers. Everyone has had a really bad experience at some time or another whether in a restaurant, when buying a car or even when buying from an online retailer. The graphic below will show you the actual cost of all this bad customer service that we experience.
Stats You Should Tweet:
- $289 is the average value of every lost business relationship in the U.S. per year »tweet«
- 71% of consumers ended a business relationship due to a poor customer service experience »tweet«
- 61% of customers take their business to a competitor after a poor customer service experience »tweet«
- The financial sector lost $44 BILLION as a result of bad customer service! »tweet«
- Bad service consists of confusing automated self-service, long waits, poor attention and inexperienced representatives »tweet«
Click on the infographic below to see an enlarged view: