How to Turn Blog Readers Into Customers
It doesn’t matter how many visitors or readers you have if you can’t get them to convert into customers.
Your visitor count is a useless metric unless you can convert them. Here’s how to convert visitors into customers:
1. Write in a conversational tone – by using the words “you” and “I” within your posts you will create a conversation with your readers. By creating a conversation people will engage with you and they are more likely to buy your products or services.
2. Make your content skimmable – by using subheadings within your blog post it will make your content easier to read. Your paragraphs also need to be short. They shouldn’t exceed 5 or 6 lines.
By making your content easier to read, it will also cause your readers to be more engaged which increases the likelihood of them purchasing.
3. Wrap up your post with a conclusion – similar to the point above this makes it easier for people to digest your content. And end your conclusion with a question as this causes more readers to leave a comment. When people leave a comment, respond and engage with them so you can build a relationship with them.
4. Link to your products or services – by linking to your products and services you can then drive traffic to pages that cause sales on your site.
5. Create blog posts that are case studies – when you showcase the results people have achieved by using your products or services this will convince more of your readers to become customers.
It’s that simple. Follow the 5 steps above to generate more customers.