Designing a blog can be like putting together a puzzle. You have all these CTAs and different pages you want visitors to see, now you just have to put all the pieces together into one cohesive unit.
Challenges like figuring out the important elements to focus on, how many CTAs should be on a page, and the placement of everything is not easy.
And what should you be optimizing for when designing a blog? Getting people to click on one of your dozen CTAs, optimizing for social sharing, or putting the attention on the content? How do you balance all of this?
To help you out, Neil Patel of Quick Sprout created an infographic that outlines the blueprint of an optimal blog design. If you’re lost with design and need some guidance, this infographic should be of great help.
Here are some related posts you may find interesting:
- Four Simple Reasons Your Blog Isn’t Getting Traffic
- How to Become a Better Blog Writer in the Next 30 Days
About the Author: Zach Bulygo (Twitter) likes marketing, finance, and learning about different businesses.
See How My Agency Can Drive Massive Amounts of Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock massive amounts of SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.