Generation Y spend an estimated $20 billion in online purchases alone each year. They are also heavy influences in their homes for both auto and apparel purchases. The Generation Y statistics in the graphic will help you get in the heads of Gen Y-ers so you can learn how to improve your marketing efforts targeted at them.
Stats You Should Tweet:
- 90% of Gen Y-ers have a personal computer. »tweet«
- 45% of Gen Y-ers have Internet on their mobile devices. »tweet«
- Generation Y spend an estimated $20 billion in online purchases alone each year. »tweet«
- More than 50% of Gen Y often share information about interesting products with their friends. »tweet«
- Gen Y accounts for 21% of all online apparel purchases. »tweet«
- Gen Y influences at least 50% of auto purchases and 90% of the apparel purchases in their homes. »tweet«
- 9 out of 10 Gen Y-ers own a personal electronic device. »tweet«
- 4 out of the top 5 of Gen Y-ers daily activities involves the use of technology. »tweet«
See How My Agency Can Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- SEO - unlock more SEO traffic. See real results.
- Content Marketing - our team creates epic content that will get shared, get links, and attract traffic.
- Paid Media - effective paid strategies with clear ROI.
Are You Using Google Ads? Try Our FREE Ads Grader!
Stop wasting money and unlock the hidden potential of your advertising.
- Discover the power of intentional advertising.
- Reach your ideal target audience.
- Maximize ad spend efficiency.