78% of CEO’s Think Marketers Don’t Focus on ROI
This is my story
- When I was just 16 years old I began working at an amusement park. I had dreams of becoming a successful entrepreneur, so I took all my savings and paid a marketing firm to help me.
- The marketing firm took my money and provided zero results. I was broke, I was frustrated, and I quickly learned I wasn’t alone.
- I took matters into my own hands and I decided to learn marketing.
- My website started to rank for competitive keywords and the traffic started to roll in. It was then that I realized marketing could help all types of businesses grow quickly.
- I became a consultant and I set out to begin helping other people…
- My first client was Elpac Electronics. They invested around $5000 a month in me which I turned into an extra $25 million in sales for them.
- The results were so incredible that the owner of Elpac helped me land a few customers: Countrywide Financial (now Bank of America) and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- My career took off and I was making $20,000.00 a month in consulting fees—and I was still a teenager!
- Since then I’ve co-founded four multi-million dollar software companies and helped companies of all sizes maximize their revenues.
And I’ve helped
And here are two client case studies that show the specific results I’ve gotten:
Now at this point you’re probably wondering
Can Neil do the same for me?
Well, most consultants (like the first marketing firm I hired) would instantly say yes and begin over-promising.
So here’s the deal… If I can help you, I will. And If I can’t, I’ll still help you. I’ll give you my honest feedback and tell you exactly what I would do if I were in your shoes.
Fill out the form below
(the more details the better) and let’s see if I can help you.